Teen Wolf Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Wolf Roleplays

Roleplay for the show Teen Wolf.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day Back to School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrikingErica
Admin
StrikingErica

First Day Back to School Empty
PostSubject: First Day Back to School   First Day Back to School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I was sitting in the back of the classroom as I always do every year. The classroom is pretty much empty since I'm an hour early. I take out my iPod and plug my headphones into my ears, clicks for the next song to play. I kick my feet up onto the desk, shut my eyes and lean back in my chair as I wait for the school day to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://xteenwolf.rpg-board.net
ItsStiles

ItsStiles

PostSubject: Re: First Day Back to School   First Day Back to School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Walks in noticing Erica sitting alone listening to music. I walk over and sit down next to her pulling out a pen and piece of paper tossing it at her. The Bell rings. "Hey the bell rang!" I say with a duh voice and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
StrikingErica
Admin
StrikingErica

PostSubject: Re: First Day Back to School   First Day Back to School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 pm

I open my eyes as I hear someone's voice next to me and turn my head. I smile at Stieks and take out my headphones. "Good morning Stiles. How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
ItsStiles

ItsStiles

PostSubject: Re: First Day Back to School   First Day Back to School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:31 pm

"There's school today I'm as good as I can be. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
StrikingErica
Admin
StrikingErica

PostSubject: Re: First Day Back to School   First Day Back to School Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 pm

"I'm good, just waiting the day to be over so I can head to training with Derek." I say as I take my feet off the desk and lean my chair forward. "Are you doing anything after school?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Back to School   First Day Back to School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Back to School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Wolf Roleplays :: List of Roleplays-
Jump to: