Teen Wolf Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Wolf Roleplays

Roleplay for the show Teen Wolf.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrikingErica
Admin
StrikingErica

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Rules   Roleplay Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Follow these rules if you want to be apart of this roleplay website:
1) Must have the name of your character in your username and profile pic of that character. If you choose to create your own character then you must PM me with the info of that character that includes:full name, age, born, life story, family, friends, foes, and a name of a celeb for who that character will be. If I tell you I approve of that character then you can start roleplaying. That only applies to if you want your own character.
2) You can only be one character, so you can pick characters from the actual show or create your own.
3) When roleplaying do not start a new roleplay from a topic that has already been made, create your own with a new title for the new roleplay.
4) Do not do somebody else's character. Let them say or do the things they want their character to do.
5) If you want to chat then go to the chat form and start a new topic or join a topic already started. You can also use PM's to chat to.
6) Have fun and follow all my rules.
Back to top Go down
https://xteenwolf.rpg-board.net
ItsStiles

ItsStiles

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Rules   Roleplay Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 pm

I agree very much so with these rules!
Back to top Go down
TWRPsite

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: new teen wolf rp site   Roleplay Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 pm

hello, i have recently started a TW RP forum based site and have currently been looking for more people to join, please check it out and maybe spread the word? we still have tons of characters open, thank you and have a nice day, teenwolfrp.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Rules   Roleplay Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Wolf Roleplays :: Teen Wolf Roleplay Website :: Roleplay Rules-
Jump to: